RULES & REGULATIONS
The library will be kept open from 8.30 AM to 10.00 PM on all working days and 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM during Holidays & Sundays.
Working days – 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Sundays & Holidays – No Issue
Reference books – Reference books issued for overnight, one hour before closing of the library on all days
Circulation of books
|Category of membership||No. of Books||Period of Loan|
|Student (UG)||04||21 days|
|Student (PG)||05||21 days|
|Non-Teaching Staff||02||30 days|
Library borrower’s register will be issued on receipt of admission list and producing of I.D card issued authentically by the principal
- Books are issued and renewed at the circulation counter. Users are responsible for all the entries made in the borrower register. Borrowers should be present his/her identity card while borrowers/renewals.
- For renewal books must be brought to the circulation counter in the person. To avoid overdue charges (Re.1/- per day) books should be return before the due date mentioned on the date slip
- The reader should check the book thoroughly for missing pages, chapters, pictures etc, while borrowing the book.
- No book in the damage condition will be accepted from the reader mutilated or spoiled books will have to the replaced by the borrower.
- Once books issued can’t be returned back on the same day.
- The borrowing facility can be withdrawn or restricted in case of misuse of the library
- Reference books, periodicals and rare books cannot be issued.
LOSS OF DAMAGE OF BOOKS AND BARCODE LABELS:
- Damage or loss of books must be reported immediately, for the rules for replacement of loss book kindly contact the circulation section.
- If any book damage or loss the concerned shall be liable to submit the latest edition of book
- Any tampering or removal of the barcode label will result in s fine of Rs.10/-
Use of the library
- Entry into the library is restricted to the registered candidates only and users must sign in the Gate register showing ID cards. Visitors should obtain prior permission from the authorities before utilizes the resources.
- Decency and decorum should be maintained in the library.
- Users must keep their belongings in the racks provided at the entrance. However a note book/calculator may be allowed in side.
- Books taken out of the shelves must be put on a table. Replacing the books on shelves is not encouraged as it may be misplaced. Misplaced book is a lost book.
- Readers should not mark, underline, write, tear pages or damages the books.
Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to lose the privileges of membership.