Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Skill Development Cell
Activities of EIS Cell Academic Year: 2017-2018
- A guest lecture on “Entrepreneurship and Innovation” was conducted for student Dr. Srinivasa A. Rao, Assoc Professor, BITS, pilani, Dubai Campus acted as Resource person.
- World Youth Skills Day (15 July 2017) is observed by conducting seminars emphasizing the importance of Skills for engineers’. Essay writing competition on “Skills Development for Youth Employment” was conducted.
- EIS Cell of BVCEC has taken Membership in National Entrepreneurship Development Chapters of Entrepreneurs council of India.
- Innovative Project Model contest on “Make in India” on the occasion of Engineers’ Day was organized for students’ of all branches. Total 35 Models were presented in the competition. All participants were given the certificates and best Models were awarded.
- Mori is a First smart village of Andhra Pradesh which lies in East Godavari District. Mori is more famous for Cashew Production and Exporting. AP Government is collaboration with University of California Berkeley(UCB), United States launched this smart village concept for the first time in India. Student delegation from the Institute attended the smart village project Expo and interact with Professors Mr. Solomon Darwin, Professor, UC Berkeley and Prof. Terry Beaubois, Stanford University.
- A business plan boot camp was conducted on February 24,2018 which is the birth anniversary of great innovator of the century, Steve Jobs, Founder, Apple Inc,Mr V.Vamsinadh and Mr.G.Marcharayya alumni of BVC Group and founders of startups have acted as resource persons.
Total eight startup ideas were presented and discussed.
- Automation in aerators in Prawn culture
- Garbage collection, segregation and resale.
- Cheap cost CNG production
- Wider network
- App development commercial training applications
- App development for rural market door delivery
- App development for women safety
- Solar power for rural applications