The college has an excellent infrastructure and accessibility from various parts of the Konasema. The college has a well designed administrative block and various other rooms and facilities for the students such as girl’s common room and boy’s common room, waiting room, co-operative store etc. It has provided well equipped furnished labs for basic sciences separately and other departmental laboratories as per the norms of AICTE & University. Each section of students has separate classrooms and facilities as per the norms of the AICTE. Class rooms are well furnished and ventilated. Audio visual Room is provided with all teaching aids, Slide Projector, Television, Video Player, LCD Projector, Video Camera, Still Camera, DVD, Multimedia Computer, Audio Systems, Microscopic Projector, etc., in order to ensure overall development of students. The students have all the facilities for games and sports. Adequate infrastructures are provided for indoor and outdoor games and extra-curricular activities. A canteen with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food is also available in the college campus. The college building has made more provisions for the expansion. Other facility consists of Drawing Hall, Conference Hall etc.
Facilities for Divyangjan
The institution has a friendly environment for Divyangjan students by providing various facilities for their comfort.The physical facilities such as Wheel chair for the daily access in the campus and stretcher for the emergencies, two motor operated vehicles are also provided for their convenience. During examination, there is a provision of scribes for the students who could not able to write on their own. An extended time of 30min is provided in these cases. Separate rest rooms are available for the physically challenged students with additional facilities. A ramp is constructed for the easy movement of Divyangjan students by using the physical facilities.
- Bi-Cycles are encouraged for the nearby students. Two sheds are provided with security at the east gate.
- Public transport is available from Amalapuram to the campus at different intervals. Around five services are available at 8.30 AM, 8.55AM, 1.35PM, 3.45PM, and 5.00PM.
- Through awareness programs, students are motivated to stop using plastic products in and around the campus.
- More plantations are focused in the campus.
- Rain water harvesting is possible but Pits are not necessary due to soil porosity.