- To help individuals overcome their immediate problems and also to equip them to meet future problems.
- To give the student information on matters important to success.
- To get information about student which will be of help in solving his/her problems.
- To establish a feeling of mutual understanding between student and his/her co-student/parent/ teacher.
- To help the student work out a plan for solving his/her difficulties.
- To help the student knows himself/herself better-his interests, abilities, aptitudes, and opportunities.
- To encourage and develop special abilities and right attitudes.
- To inspire successful endeavor towards attainment.
- To assist the student in planning for educational needs.
- To help the counsel become self-actualizing.
- To help the counsel attain self-realization.
- To help the counsel become a fully –functioning person.
Counseling and Guidance Cell for A.Y 2017-18
Chair person : Dr.D.S.V. Prasad, Principal
Coordinator : Mr.Y.V.Ramana Murty, Associate Prof. Dept of Mech.Engg
- Dr. Gaja Lakshmi HOD, Civil Engg
- Dr. J.V.G Rama Rao HOD, EEE
- Mr B. Srinivas HOD, Mech. Engg
- Mr. A.Praveen HOD, ECE
- Dr. Guna mani Jena HOD, CSE
- Mrs. A. Madhuri HOD, S&H
- Mr.Ch. Siva narayana, Assoc. Professor, Dept of Civil Engg
- Mr. M.Srinivasa Rao, Assoc. Professor, Dept of EEE
- Mr. D. Santha Rao, Assoc. Professor, Dept of Mech. Engg.
- Mr. K.Raja Sekhar, Assoc. Professor, Dept of ECE
- Mr. N. Krishnaiah, Assoc. Professor, Dept of CSE
- Mr. N.Ananda Kumar, Assistant Professor, Dept of S&H
- Mr. S. Ramakrishna, Psychologist, Amalapuram