Date of Establishment: 21-01-2013
Functions of IQAC:
• Monitor the quality & standards of education.
(Teaching learning process: Course files, course hand outs etc.)
• To develop and apply quality bench marks for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
• To organize workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
• Documentation of various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
• Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report(AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on quality parameters.
• Guide Institution in preparing approval and affiliating reports of Regulatory Bodies.
email id : email@example.com
Annual Report for 2016-17 download