- To develop and progress a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards creation, sustenance and enhancement of quality and facilitate internalization of the quality culture permeating every sphere of the Institution.
- To facilitate the integration of the various activities of the institution and institutionalize the best practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making imbibing all the dimensions of service quality to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a change agent in the Institution.
- To coordinate and improve internal communication to facilitate greater policy implementation and quality assurance towards its stakeholders.
- Monitor the quality & standards of education.
(Teaching learning process: Course files, course hand outs etc.)
- To develop and apply quality bench marks for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- To organize workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
- Documentation of various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report(AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on quality parameters.
- Guide Institution in preparing approval and affiliating reports of Regulatory Bodies.
Chair person : Head of the Institution
Coordinator : One Senior Faculty
Members : One distinguish Alumni/Parent/Local society
: One Employer
: One industrialist
: Two members from each department
: Administrative Officer.
1. Dr. T.V. Janardhana Rao
2. Mr. B.V. Rajesh, President BVCEC
3. Dr. Metla Suryanarayana, Doctor
4. Mr. Srikanth S, TCS HR
5. Mr. Bhaskar Sabbella, CEO Triecoders Pvt. Ltd.
6. Dr. J.V.G. Rama Rao, HOD EEE
7. Prof. B. Srinivas, HOD ME
8. Dr. A. Pravin, HOD ECE
9. Dr. Gunamani Jena, HOD CSE
10.Mrs. A. Durga Madhuri, HOD S&H
11. Mr. Y.M.S.D Sastry, CE
12.Mr. Y. Saisandeep, ECE
13. Prof. A. Ramakrishna, ME
14. Mr. A.Y.R.V. Prasad, AO
15. Ms. A.S.L. Bhavani, Alumni
16. Mr. L. Srinivasa Rao, Alumni
17. D. Poornima – 18221A0111