SALT OF SERVICE
Where humanity excels……
Salt of Service is a students’ service organization to help local communities in emergencies and to nurture humanitarianism in the Youth.
- To conduct a survey in the remote villages to find the social issues.
- To conduct medical camps in the backward areas.
- To conduct Blood donation camps in collaboration with NSS.
- To celebrate Birth anniversary of Mother Theresa with service activities.
- To motivate street children to join schools
- To provide financial assistance in the form of grocery items, and other required amenities to blind schools, orphanage homes and old age homes. Also extending emotional support to these needy people.
We are the members of “SALT OF SERVICE” for the year of 2017-2018.
Head of the faculty:Mr. M.Srinivasa Rao
Body members for the year of 2017-2018:
President :M.Sanjay (ME)
Vice President: Y.Pavani Suma (ECE)
Secretary:D.Sai Ram (EEE)
Vice-Secretary: Y.D.R.Mounika (CSE)
Treasury :Deepak Kumar (CIVIL)
Department wise advisers:
E.E.E :Mr.M. Kishore Kumar
MECH : Mr. B.S.S. Pani Shankar
E.C.E : Mr.V. Venkateswarulu
DEPARTMENT WISE STUDENTS HEADS & VICE-HEADS FOR 2017-2018:
DEPT. HEAD VICE-HEAD
CIVIL CH.sai Praveen SK.Ameer
EEE S.Hemanth Kumar D.Rama Swamy
MECH R.Prasad P.Koteswara Rao
ECE Y.Mounika S.Jaya sree
CSE M.Hemanth T.Usha shree
On 25-09-2017 We Donated Rs 20,575/- Groceries to “MARY MATHA OLDAGE HOME” In Malikipuram.
On The occasion of GANDHI JAYANTHI (2-10-2018), we gave Fruits & Bread to Pregnant ladies in “AREA HOSPITAL” at Amalapuram