The Examination Cell in BVCEC is headed by the Chief Superintendent of Examinations(Principal) with Officer In charge of examinations & supporting staff. The Prime responsibility of Examination Cell is conducting of all examinations (Both Internal and External Exams) in fair and systematic manner under the directions of the Chief Superintendent of Examinations.
Primary Functions of the Exam cell
- To Register the students in JNTUK Portal.
- To Conduct the Internal & End Examinations
- To Upload Examination Related data to the JNTUK Portal
- To Analyze the student performance
- To Solve grievances, if any, with respect to examinations
- To Serve the students for Hall tickets and Certificates