- To prepare clear and well defined policies for admissions.
- In consultation with BOG prepare attractive brochures, prospectus and handouts for wider publicity.
- To get acquainted with all the rules and regulations of admissions as prescribed by Govt. and guide the students seeking admission accordingly.
- To prepare plan for addressing Intermediate students as a career counseling activity.
- To place advertisement in newspapers regarding admissions as and when permitted by BOG.
- To advise the Director on improving facilities from the feedbacks got from parents and students during admission counseling.
- To provide best counseling to students and parents who come to seek admissions.
- To guide admitted students to complete the admission procedure like paying fees, getting roll nos., getting hostel admission, getting ID-card, fulfilling eligibility criteria, getting time tables etc.