Name of the faculty
Dr. AYYAGARI NAGESWARA RAO
Date Of Joining
Responsibility in Committees
BOS , Co-ordinator for German Language classes
Counseling the allotted students
Courses handled/List of Instructional materials prepared
ENGLISH – I & II, EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS (FINAL YEAR)
Innovative T/L methodologies
Used 10 different teaching methodogies
1.White Board with marker and talk
8.power point presentation
1) Indian Institute of Life Skills Association
2) ELTAI (English Language Teaching Association of India)
Research Publications (Paper/Poster/book/book chapters/citations/etc)
· Paper published in Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry (TOJQI) (Scopus) on The Existential Fight of Voiceless People in the Writings of SAVERA (With reference to Dalita Jatula Dharmayuddham) in 2021 https://tojqi.net/index.php/journal/article/view/2612
· Article published on ENHANCING ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS TO RURAL STUDENTS THROUGH SELF-PRACTICE METHOD” in Research Journal of English (RJOE), Volume :II, Special Issue : III with ISSN: 2456 – 2696 in 2017.
· Article published on “Post-Colonial History As Fiction in the Selected Novels of Nayantara Sahgal” published in New Directions in Post-Colonial Literature book by Prestige Books International with ISBN 978-93-82186-99-1 sponsored by Indian Society for Commonwealth Studies.
· Societal Reflections in the selected novels of Nayantara Sahgal, Reflections of English Language and Literature, International Journal of English Language Teachers’ Association of India (ELTAI), Aug. 2015, pp.10-13.
· The Essentials of Life: Learning Life Skills through the Holy Ithihasa Ramayana, Skill Development and Competency Building of Youth Through Life Skills, International Journal of Indian Association of Life Skills Education, Feb. 2015, pp. 367-370.
· Indian Value System and Ethics: Development through Introspection and Retrospection with a special reference to The Ithihasa RAMAYANA, International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Literature (IJRHAL), vol. 1, issue 2, July 2013, pp. 77-82.
List of Working models / Products developed / Incubation/start – ups &
List of projects received seed money
List of NPTEL courses certification done
· ENHANCING SOFT SKILLS & PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENNT
· INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY
· EFFECTIVE ENGLISH WRITING
· EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS FOR PLACEMENT
· SUCCEEDING IN ANY CAREER: TOOLS FOR A LIFETIME
· POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY
Incentives/Award/Reward/Recognitions by university
Faculty Development programs attended /Organized /resource person
1. Two Weeks FDP on Enriching Pragamatic Pedagogy for the Emerging Teachers by Lords Institutte of Technology, Hyd from 21st June to 02nd July, 2021
2. One Week FDP on Art of Effective Education during Pandemic by Tamil Nadu Technical Education University, T.N from 23rd July to 29th July, 2021.
3. FDP on National Education Policy by St.Aloysius College (A), Karnataka from 5th July to 11th July, 2021.
4. FDP on Research Methodology by Dr. D.Y.Patil School of Management, from 2nd August to 6th August, 2021.
5. FDP on Experimetal Teaching – Corporate Cognizance by SRK College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore from 9th August to 13th Aug, 2021.
6. FDP on Campus-Company by Infosys from 22nd – 25th Feb, 2020.
7. FDP on E-Learning by Eswar College of Engineering, Guntur, A.P from 11th – 15th May, 2020.
8. FDP on Application and Appreciation of Language and |Literature by Andhra Layola Engineering College, A.P from 12th – 16th May, 2020.
9. FDP on Effective Workplace Skills by Dhruva Acadamy of Research, Pollachi, kerala from 24th – 30th June, 2020.
10. One Week Training Programme on “Instructional Design And Delivery System” conducted by National Institute of Technical Teacher Training and Research (NITTTR, CHENNAI) from 6th – 11th November, 2017 at B.V.C Engineering College, Odalarevu, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
11. Two Weeks Training Programme on British Council Communication Skills Project conducted by APSCHE- British Council from 10th July-14th July and 20th July – 24th July, 2017.
12. One Week National Workshop on Emerging Trends And Challenges to Enhance Quality In Higher Education” organized by IQAC from 1st to 7th November 2016 at J.M.J College for Women, Tenali, Guntur Dist., Andhra Pradesh.
1. Paper presented on “Socio-Psychological Perspectives in Tulasidas’ Ramacharita Manas”– A Two Day International Conference sponsored by UGC & Dept., of Language & Culture, Govt of A.P at P.R. Govt Degree College, Kakinada- Andhra Pradesh on 13th &14th, October, 2017.
2. The Essentials of Life: Learning Life Skills through the Holy Ithihasa Ramayana, 6th International Conference, Indian Association of Life Skills Education at Don Bosco University, Guwahati, Assam 12th – 14th Feb, 2015.
3. Societal Reflections in the Selected Novels of Nayantara Sahgal, 3rd International Conference of English Language Teachers’ Association (ELTAI), Tirupathi, 24th & 25th April, 2015.
4. Gender Main Streaming: Issues and strategies for Empowerment, UGC sponsored Two-day International Conference in Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, 5th– 6th March,2014.
5. The existential fight of voiceless (dalit) people in the writings of SAVERA, Exploring the Cultural & Literary Nationalism of Fourth World (Natives / Aboriginals / Dalits, UGC Sponsored International seminar at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, 14th-16th Dec. 2012.
6. Indian value system and Ethics: Development through Introspection and Retrospection, International Conference, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India, 7th & 8th Jan. 2013.
7. Oral World Literature – A Brief Appraisal, UGC sponsored International Seminar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, 5th– 6th Sep, 2009.
1. Paper presented on ENHANCING ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS TO RURAL STUDENTS THROUGH SELF-PRACTICE METHOD on 19th April, 2017 – A One Day National Seminar (UGC Sponsored) conducted by S.V.A. Govt Degree & P.G. College, Srikalahasti, A.P
2. Paper presented on SAVERA : THE PERSONIFIED POWER OF TELUGU DALIT LITERATURE – A Two –Day UGC & TSCHE sponsored National Seminar at O.U P.G Centre, Osmania University, Hyderabad on 12th & 13th April, 2017.
3. Paper presented on “The Present Dalit Impediments And Schemes – A Need for Inclusive Efforts And Awareness” organized by Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram, on 28th Sep, 2016.
4. Paper presented on Post-Colonial History As Fiction in the Selected Novels of Nayantara Sahgal in a National Seminar on New Directions in Post-Colonial Literature organised by Indian Society for commonwealth Studies(ISCS) & Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada on 6th & 7th Jan, 2016.
5. Paper presented on “The Road to Maturity – Construction of today’s childhood represents Tomorrow’s Adulthood with reference to the Epic Ramayana” on 9th & 10th October, 2015 organized by MVNJS & RVR Degree College, Malikipuram, E.G.Dt., Andhra Pradesh.
6. Learning Life Skills from Ramayana, National Conference conducted by Bharateeya Ithihasa Sankalana Samiti, A.P. 8th – 9th Nov, 2014, Ongole, A.P.
7. Developing English Communication Skills through Self-Practice Method, UGC sponsored National Conference at S.K.B.R College, Amalapuram, 25th– 26th th Aug. 2012.
8. Gender Mainstreaming- Issues and Challenges, National seminar sponsored by UGC in C.R. Reddy College, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, 3rd Sept. 2012.
9. Best practices in higher education institutions, One-day National Seminar at Sir C.R.Reddy College (Autonomous), Eluru, Jan. 2010.
10. The world of Malgudi of R.K. Narayan, State Level Conference at S.K.B.R. College, Amalapuram, A.P. 6th Sep, 2007.
11. Importance of Spoken English in the present Globalization, State Level Conference at S.K.B.R. College, Amalapuram, A.P., 10th Mar. 2007.
ICT USAGE: webpage/blog/google classroom/LMS etc.
Ph.D enrolled/ awarded / guided
Invited Lectures (Expert/conference/etc)
Industrial visits / Trainings / Internships organised
List of In-house/Funded / Consultancy activities forR&D projects/documentation
International fellowship for advanced studies/research
Lecturer in S.K.B.R.Govt Degree College, Amalapuram: 2001 to 2009