The 22,000 square metre Academic Complex houses the academic departments, centres, their laboratories, classrooms, etc. A spacious Administrative Building accommodates the offices of the Institute. The Computer and Communication Centre houses a modern Computer Centre and Central Library. Auditorium of 300 capacity provide space for teaching and holding various events/programmes. The Sports Complex comprising of an indoor sports stadium with badminton and table tennis courts, gymnasium and Sports office, and playing fields for all major outdoor games provide ample scope of recreation for the campus residents.
The 22,000 square metre Academic Complex houses the academic departments,
centres, their laboratories, classrooms, etc. A spacious Administrative Building
accommodates the offices of the Institute. The Computer and Communication Centre
houses a modern Computer Centre and Central Library. The Sports Complex
comprising of an indoor sports stadium with badminton, table tennis courts, gymnasium
and the Students Sports club office, playing fields for all major outdoor games provide
ample scope of recreation for the campus residents. One men’s and one women’s
hostels with spacious rooms make the residential component of the infrastructure.
Other facilities include a campus wide network with access points in every hostel room, an internal EPABX, high capacity internet connections and a bus service to the Town.
The College Library System consists of a Central Library and 7 departmental libraries,
which collectively support the teaching, research and extension programmes of the
Institute. All students, faculty members and employees of the Institute are entitled to
make use of the Library facilities on taking library membership. The Library, besides
having a huge collection of books on engineering, science and humanities, offers library
services through its various divisions.
The Library uses Smart Brainy software package, which is an integrated multi-tier
library management system that supports all in-house operations of the Library.
The Smart Brainy consists of modules on acquisition, technical processing, circulation,
serial management, Administration, Reports, Queries and utilities. More than 12,000
bibliographic records of books available in the Library, can now be accessed through
the OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue). The database of books available in the
Library is being updated on day-to-day basis with details of recently acquired books.
Records of all the Library patrons have also been created in the Smart Brainy package.
Library Working Hours
Monday – Saturday : 8.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Circulation Section : 9.30am – 4.30pm
The Central Library, one of the important central facilities of the Institute, currently has a
collection of over 45000 items including 3000+ online journals and magazines
All the students of the Institute have been provided with hostel rooms in the campus. These hostels are equipped with all modern amenities. There are facilities for sports and recreation such as indoor games and a gymnasium. Facilities for outdoor games like volleyball, basketball and football are also there. Every room in the the hostels are provided with wifi connectivity. Separate accommodation is provided to the girl students
The Institute has a Sports Club to oversee the cultural and sports activities. The Sports
Club has a Sports Secretary, Academic Secretary, a Cultural Secretary – all of whom
belong to the student community and are elected by the students.
The Sports Club arranges different sports activities. Indoor sports facilities are available
in the indoor sports stadium with synthetic badminton, table tennis, and gymnasium as
well as in the hostels. Outdoor games are arranged in the sports fields. This institute
provides best sports facilities to the students.
- College operates about 42 well maintained and conditioned buses for commuting students from various parts in and around Konaseema to college campus.
- All safety guidelines of A.P government are being followed including installation of speed governors to limit the speed.
- A separate maintenance section is being maintained at Amalapuram to keep the buses in good condition and to take care of routine maintenance.
College has a girls’ hostel inside the campus. Boys’ hostel is located outside the campus
and is being maintained on lease basis.
- To provide good residential facilities with neat environment.
- To provide nutritious food.
- To improve the team spirit, cooperation and value elders whom the students meet.
Following facilities are provided in the Hostel
- Exclusive uninterrupted study room for students after college hours
- Uninterrupted power supply, separate Generator for Students
- Medical facility available with free medicines provided to sick students
- Mineral water provided to all the rooms.
- Internet Facility
- Laundry facility available
· A spacious canteen has been made available in the college premises to cater to students and staff.
· All the necessary infrastructure like space, furniture, utensils, cookware have been arranged by the college.
· In addition the power supply and water are also being provided free of cost, because of which essential items are being supplied at subsidized rates as fixed by the college.
- The Institute lies in the heart of Godavari districts of Andhra Pradesh, one of the most beautiful regions of India. The region provides a rich combination of greenery with coconut trees, scenic beauty, and the cultural treasures of the people that inhabit it.
- The institute is located in the banks of the mighty river Godavari. Crossing this grand river on acountry boat is itself a joy ride. The places of interest to visit in the vicinity of the institute include the well known Antharvedhi temple, the Draksharama temple, etc.
- Bay of Bengal beach(Odalrevu) is just 30 minutes drive from the institute.