Training & Placement Career Guidance Cell
Mr. B P N Madhu Kumar received his M.Tech degree in Computer Science & Engineering from JNTUK University in the year 2008. He is pursuing his Doctoral program from KL University Guntur in the area of Data Mining and Data Warehousing.
He joined in Computer Science & Engineering of BVCEC in the year 2005 and has been at various capacities .He has been working as a Training & Placement Officer of BVCEC since 2015. Under his headship the T&P Cell achieved MOUs with several Organizations and good number of students placed in various companies.
- SPOC for Oracle WDP Program
- NBA Coordinator
- Presented papers in various national and International conferences.
- Trained professional on IBM Tools.
- Mr. V S Rama Krishna
- Mr. B P N Madhu Kumar
Training & Placement Officer
Department of CSE
Our College has a separate Training and Placement Cell which is credited with providing successful engineers after completion of their degree. We organize number of training programs for all the students with the help of in-house experts and resource personnel drawn from professional agencies. These activities have proved exceptionally useful in shaping the careers of students.
- Career and Placements: Campus placement drives are conducted to connect organizations with our talented students for the purpose of employment. At BVCE, we have a dedicated team working closely with MNC’s to deliver campus drives that create value for both students and companies. We work to optimize job opportunities for our students across our partner companies and at the same time, we work to minimize the efforts made by the partner companies in looking for the right candidate.
ii. Connecting Institute with Industry: Industry Visiting can complement classroom learning by providing a real life component to educational learning. Industrial tours allow the groups of students to gain first hand insight into a company’s day-to-day operations from employees and managers and learn about challenges faced by organizations and how they overcome them. At BVCE, our students are able to connect with our network of various organizations, providing the added depth of learning.
iii. Guest Lecturers by Eminent Industry Experts: Guest speakers can form a valuable real world adjunct to class room education. Guest speakers from industry have become an important part of education and supplement the pedagogical goals with exposure to the real world experience of successful practitioners. Inclusion of guest speakers as one of the educational tools of varied educational experience can enrich the overall experience of the students. The benefits of such guest speakers include enhanced student learning as well improved relation between academics and industry. Creating and improving this academia / industry through the use of guest speakers can lead to the networking opportunities for both professors and students alike, as well the opportunity for industry to potentially meet students that fulfill employment needs. At BVCE, we always strive to rope in industry experts, fine academicians and entrepreneurs to deliver guest talks at the campus.
iv. Soft Skills Training: A number of activities are devised aimed at developing students in the area of Soft Skills. As part of Soft Skills, We are conducting classes and providing training in the below mentioned areas:
- Vocabulary & Grammar: Training students in improving their verbal ability through explanations, activities and games. Grammar classes are being conducted to improve the students’ proficiency and accuracy of the language.
• Pronunciation: Lab with multimedia facilities helps the students to overcome their language deficiencies and develop good pronunciation with standard accents.
• Communication Skills: Activities such as JAM, Group Discussion, Debate, Oral Presentation and Role Play are conducted to develop students’ communication skills.
• Resume Writing: Students are trained to experiment and compile different Styles of Resume and providing students with suggestions and guidelines on how to write a resume by taking through the necessary steps of the cover letter and the resume.
• Interview Skills: Conducting Mock Interviews which will help to overlook their self-consciousness and give up their fear gradually and best prepared for Interviews
- Reasoning & Aptitude Training: Reasoning and Aptitude Training is provided to the students. Objective of this training is to make budding engineers competent and skillful in these areas in order to be successful in their competitive exams and interviews.
vi. Counseling & Personal Development: Counseling and Personal Development are provided to all required students. The service provides one-to-one counseling and specialist input on a wide range of personal and academic issues. The Counseling and Personal Development service is staffed by qualified and experienced personnel.
- We have good placement team for conducting various training and placement activities.
- An AC Seminar Hall with a capacity of 150+ students for corporate presentations and trainings.
- We have infrastructure for conducting written tests for 1000 students in single process.
- Exclusive Lab facility for conducting online test for 300 students in single process.
- Dedicated rooms for conducting group discussions.
- Separate interview panel rooms.
- Excellent hospitality for HR teams.
Chairman: Dr D S V Prasad, Principal
Coordinator: Mr B P N Madhu Kumar, Training and Placement Officer, [email protected], 9885435666
- Y M S D Sastry – Member, Department of CIVIL
- Ch. Mani Teja – Member, Department of EEE
- G Ganesh – Member, Department of MECH
- K Ch Naga Raju – Member, Department of ECE
- P Ramesh – Member, Department of CSE
- Mr Ch. V Ramu, Dept of EEE
- Ms V Jhansi Rani, Clerak.
a) Chairman: In providing required internal facilities for smooth function of
the Training and Placements activitiues.
b) Coordinator: The various responsibilities of the coordinator are:
Provide Career Services to Students :Helping students create their resumes and cover letters, find internship or externship sites, and apply for jobs in their fields are all part of a placement coordinator duties. We also conduct mock interviews to give students practice answering common questions and provide information about companies hiring in the area.
Network with Local Employers: Having strong relationships with employers helps placement coordinators set up local partnerships with companies where students can do internships . They also recommend students to these employers after they learn what skills companies prefer from candidates.
Plan Hiring Events: Planning campus hiring events like job fairs gives students exposure to potential jobs and helps local companies find suitable candidates. Placement coordinator uses their knowledge of job trends and the employer network they have built to bring a variety of employers to the institution for a successful event.
Screen Potential Candidates: Coordinating with employers, placement coordinator run background checks on students who seek internships or externships to verify students have the prerequisite education and meet all additional requirements for these companies positions
c) Staff member: The roles of a Staff members are:
- Determines all required placement requirements and assist all participants to exchange all information appropriately.
- Maintain knowledge on all requirements to facilitate efficient working.
- Making list of eligible students based on eligibility criterion of particular firm and sharing with them.
- Arranging logistics for HR Team coming for placement and coordinating placement activities. Coordinating with students from other colleges in case if it is a pool drive and smoothing out process to maximum.
- At times they work as invigilators for tests.
- Manage all student progress and prepare required strategies to complete all programs in time.
- Collaborate with externship coordinator and program directors to administer all changes.
- Conduct orientation programs for all new students and ensure optimal utilization of all resources.
- Prepare all data of the students of their departments and guide the students regarding
placement drives and administer to provide assistance to all annual enrollment processes also prepare placement reports and facilitate in community participation.
d) Student member:
- Developing and Executing the Placement work.
- Organizing GD and Interview(s) skills development sessions.
- Coordinating all the activities related to Placement.
- Registration Process: Student member’s helps in registration of eligible candidates 30 minutes before Pre-Placement talk.
Year Planner 2019-20
TENTATIVE DRIVE DATES
12th JULY 2019
7th SEP 2019
23rd JULY 2019
13th SEP 2019
MADHU’S GARAGE EQUIPMENT’S PVT LTD
17th SEP 2019
14th &15th SEP 2019
12th OCT 2019
19th OCT 2019
13th NOV 2019
20th & 21st NOV 2019
26th & 27th NOV 2019
29th NOV 2019
MIRACLE SOFTWARE SYSTEMS
Events organized in 2019-20:
NAME OF THE EVENT
NO OF PARTICIPANTS
Conducted by Coign and Digilync, Hyderabad
CRT Training for TCS Ninja
Conducted by U Learn Systems, Hyderabad
Conducted by Mr. Dashrath Misal, Freelancer
Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking Workshop
Conducted by Ramadatta, Accenture, Hyderabad
CRT Training for Wipro and CTS
Conducted by internal trainers
Awareness on NDT- Scope and training for Employability
Conducted by Mr Vijay Kumar, NDT, Vijayawada.
Infosys training on Verbal and Quantitative Ability
Conducted by Mr. Imran, Rayyan Learning Services,Hyderabad