- The sports and games Cell shall be responsible for organizing and participating in intra and inter collegiate events in the College and rewarding the talent.
- To plan and schedule the events for the academic year.
- The Coordinator of the Cell shall conduct a meeting of the Cell to discuss and delegate tasks.
- Procedure to organize the sports and games events :
- To prepare the Annual Budget for various sports and games events.
- To obtain formal permission from the College authorities to arrange the events.
- To decide the date, time and agenda of the event.
- To inform members of staff and students about the events.
- To arrange the venue and material required for the events.
- To invite the Chief Guest and other dignitaries.
- To arrange mementos for guests and gifts/certificates for the participants.
- The Cell shall display on the Notice Board / Website information about sports and games competitions at outside world.
- Actively participate and win prizes at University / State / National Level competitions.
- Ensure the state of the art facilities for the health improvement of stakeholders.
->> One Senior Faculty as Coordinator
->> One Faculty from each Department
->> One Student from each Department
->> Physical Director
1. Mr. N. Vasudeva Rao, ME
2.Mr.L.D.V. Prasad, CE
3.Mr.E. Raju, EEE
4.Mr.K. Madhu, ECE
5.Mr. P. Ramesh, CSE
6.Mr. P.K.V. Subrahmanyam, S & H
7.Mr. U. Naga Satish, PD
1. P. Saikrishna – 18225A0147
2. A. Paneetha, 19225A0306
3. R.D. Bhanu Prakash – 17221A0580
4. K. Navya Sri – 18221A0546
Role of the Coordinator
* Ensure all necessary tasks for day to day running of the game and sports activities of the college are carried out.
* Chair Committee Meetings ensuring that they are run efficiently and effectively
* Act as a signatory for the committee in all purposes.
* Serve as a spokesperson for the committee when required.
* Represent the committee and the college in matters involving the relevant Association.
* Submit an annual report to the committee.
* Ensure transparency in the related activities
* To perform any other related duty assigned by Director/ Principal of the institution.
Role of the Faculty Member
* Maintain records of the Committee and ensure effective management of committee records.
* Maintain the committee membership list each year.
* Formulate and update the yearly calendar of events under the observation of co-ordinator of the committee.
* Communicate with respective Head of the Department regarding the activities of the cell.
* Identify the students who have leadership quality and propose their name to the coordinator as student representative.
* Report all the related activities to the coordinator of the committee.
* To develop awareness of sports and games and help developing sportsman spirit among the student
Role of the Student Member
* To identify interested students in games and sports.
* To help faculty members in organizing different events in Games and Sports.
* To follow up and implement the instructions given by Co-ordinator and Faculty members of the committee.
* To collect the data for each and every events under the guidance of the faculty member.
Role of the Physical Director:
* To maintain a stock ledger of all available items and equipments related to the cell.
* To ensure the purchase and service of any item or equipments related to the cell.
* To maintain and upkeep the sports facilities of the college including the ground.
* To provide First Aid facility during the sports and games activities.